Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Dumb October Baby Drawing Gang

 

It's the month of October which means it's the month of Halloween everyday because I say so. The dumb idiot baby squad is wearing orange, black and some dark yellow/gold outfits/accessories and Betty is meant to be wearing orange lipstick but it's hard to see.

To give an in-universe explanation to why they are together here instant of distantly calling each other now, because yes this little shittily drawn drawing is still part of my AU because I say so, irl the poo poo water floods in NYC have been getting less bad now and/or completely stopping so now they hanging out and drawing like hey. I don't feel like typing anything else here, they are just being cute and drawing and being able to draw the classic trio being cute made me feel better.