Sunday, October 1, 2023

Betty Boop Texting Bimbo and Koko

 


Some art of Betty Boop texting Bimbo and Koko. Will edit this post to add a planned story soon. But for now, it is way past my bed time and I got to rest. (Her phone cover is meant to resemble a dog/poodle.)


Um, edit: So I apologize, I really wanted to write down something here and I attempted to. But, unfortunately mental health and depression issues have gotten the best of me recently and I was mostly in bed today (today as in after it became day time after I drew this), around my mobile devices and away from my computer. I started writing a little something at first, wasn’t much but it was there. However because editing blogger on mobile is a bit janky (at least for me) it wasn’t too easy or satisfying to write out all that much and as I tried to refresh to see some other ways I could write it just erased what I wrote. Tried to make a separate unpublished post to write things out then copy and paste to here, and while it got saved as a draft, because of how I was feeling all day, I just lost all my enthusiasm and went to sleep for most of the day. Apologies everyone. For now, just try and imagine a conversation from here. Cause I wanted to have the fun of just making some fun little one up but I unfortunately could not as of now.