Sunday, October 15, 2023

Three of the Werepoodle Diaries In Order

Hello, so as I said before, using blogger is fun but has been pretty glitchy for me and I had some trouble trying to copy my literature over to here without it being such a struggle. For some reason, they were uploaded on here out of order even though I was moving them over to here all at the same time and I tried to post them in order when I was done. Everything else on the blog seems to be in order but not the 3 werepoodle diaries. So for here, I will put down links for how each one is meant to be in order.

No. 1

No. 2

No. 3

If any other similar glitches, issues or slip ups happen in the future, I will make another post to correct it. If it’s something that unfortunately happens continuously I may make specific tags for it. I at least hope that whatever I have to do, the fix will make something easier.